Terms of Service
- Welcome to the Wildflowerfolks.com website ("website or site"). By using this site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms below.
- Wildflower Co provides its services subject to the following conditions. This user agreement (“Terms and Conditions” or “T&C” or “Terms” or “Agreement”) is between you (“you” or “End User” or “your” or “Buyer” or “Customer” or “Registered User”) and Wildflower Co (“Company” or “us” or “We” or “Wildflowerfolks.com”).
- Additionally, Wildflower Co (“Company” or “us” or “We” or “Wildflowerfolks.com”) reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly.
Description of Service
- The domain name Wildflowerfolks.com is registered in the name of Wildflower Co. which is a proprietary company under the MSME Act of 2006 with registered office at A-5, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302016, India. Wildflower Co is in the business of retailing handcrafted quality goods at accessible prices.
- All the content included on this website, such as text, graphics (copyright Wildflower), logos, designs, images, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of Wildflower Co and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- All items and images listed on the Wildflower website including products, prints and designs are the intellectual property of Wildflower. Our name, products, prints and designs can not be used without our consent and are all protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- Wildflower may contact you or provide you with service-related and / or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and more, using the contact information you have provided to us.
Fabric & Printing Disclaimer
- At Wildflower, we try our best to display our items as accurately as possible. However, due to the artisanal processes of hand block printing and hand stitching that we follow, along with an emphasis on organic cotton and natural dyes, there can be slight colour variations.
- These natural variations can come up due to a number of factors like the nature of fabric dyes, the process of hand block printing, the weather at the time of dying and drying, and differences in display output due to the nature of lighting, digital photography, colour settings and output capabilities of the screens they are viewed on, among others.
- For most our products, we use an "all-over print" design and therefore in some of our products, the positioning of these prints may be different from that as displayed in the picture.
- Some of our products are naturally dyed, and this may lead to slight colour bleeding for the first few washes. This may happen for certain colours and is not a sign of any damage. We share specific product care instructions for all of our pieces on our website as well as on the tags on the garment.
- We urge you to read these instructions carefully to maintain the quality and longevity of our hand crafted pieces.
- The price of our merchandise as mentioned on wildflowerfolks.com is inclusive of all local taxes as are applicable in India.
- However, Wildflower reserves the right to collect taxes and / or such other levy / duty / surcharge that it may have to incur in addition to the normal taxes it may have to pay in accordance with local tax laws.
- Wildflower may also charge additional delivery charges which may include postal charges / shipment charges etc. that may be applicable for your country. These may vary from country to country.
- Duties and taxes on international orders are not included as part of the product or shipping charges. Most countries charge duties on imported items and these duties are levied at the time of port entry and vary based on the destination country and the products that are imported.
- You will need to pay the applicable duties directly to the shipping agency at the time of delivery when you receive an invoice from the shipping agency.
- By visiting www.wildflowerfolks.com, you agree that the laws of India, under the Jaipur, Rajasthan, jurisdiction, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Wildflower or any of its affiliates will be subject to the said jurisdiction only.